Senior Frontend Engineer
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more. You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Group builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
Taboola’s is looking for an exceptionally talented, intelligent and driven frontend developer interested in pursuing challenging assignments in a fast paced, results oriented start up
- Help build Taboola’s various frontend services
- Development of highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day.
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution.
- At least 7 years of development experience
- Experience with of Cross Browser and multi device issues
- Experience in designing UI
- Work with Linux / Unix - a plus
- Experience working in a face paced, technical environment
- Experience working in Agile teams
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top