Senior Frontend Engineer
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning, back-end data processing at scale and sophisticated front-end technologies. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, and every one of has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Develop and build an immersive, intuitive and intelligent responsive web applications of high standard
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use and DRY
- Optimize application for efficiency performance and scalability
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Business and Backend Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Be up to date with the relevant front end technology trends in the market and develop new open source trends
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding,
- Video Recommendations and much more
What Experience you need:
- Experience with of Cross Browser and multi device issues
- Highly Proficient in designing UI
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Experience in ReactJS, AngularJS or other client frameworks
- Knowledge using Linux
- Developed in Java
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top