Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our R&D group is at the forefront of data science, deep learning, back-end data processing at scale and sophisticated front-end technologies. Our engineers work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems, and every one of has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
As an SDK Expert, you will:
- Develop Taboola’s native SDK on carriers, OEMs and publishers' sites
- Work with the leading carriers and OEMs on developing innovative ways to push Taboola's recommendations on smartphones
- Take part in develop highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Java, Gradle, RXJava, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Dependency Injection , Junit, Espresso
What Experience you need:
- 5+ years of experience in native Android app development.
- Proficient with Android SDK.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience in building, testing and publishing mobile apps.
- Working with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Gradle & Maven knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Published applications on the Google Play Store.
- Experience with iOS development
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top