Sales Manager, Nordics
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional who can identify, source and structure partnerships independently. As Sales Manager, your role will be to secure new publishers, media clients and media agencies for the Taboola network in the Nordics
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Report directly to the Emerging Markets Lead, working closely with the European Account Management teams.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals as well as developing those relationships in new markets
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers and/or media companies
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing deals in the UK market and elsewhere in Europe
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages as well as exceptional English fluency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top