Sales Intern - 2017 Program
Are you looking for a dynamic, flexible workplace that will let you combine your passion and skills to transform your career? If so, don’t look any further.
The Taboola team that makes this possible is an extraordinarily versatile group of techies and business people (many of whom are also musicians, photographers, dancers, and athletes) – all with a passion for the online space and a drive to work hard and make an impact.
We are looking for an intern to join our team for 6 months here in our new offices in Euston. This role is geared towards recent graduates or those who are looking to start a career in advertising. Importantly you will have a love of all things digital, be analytical by nature and also happy to work with clients on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Assist the sales team during the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes
- Create a robust pool of potential EU customers by visiting web sites and analyze and assess potential clients based on predetermined criteria
- Support the European Taboola Team with data and reporting
- Leverage your native language to assist with marketing documents and work on market-specific topics and content approvals.
- Recent Graduate or a desire to grow your career in the digital space
- Previous Job or Internship experience
- Fluency in Spanish, German, Turkish or Dutch (native preferred)
- Comfortable picking up the phone and talking to new people
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and some knowledge and awareness of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top