Sales Executive, DACH (based in London)
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you want to take your career to the next level, and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery!
Taboola is looking for a . Sales Executive to work with digital publishers in the DACH market.
Now is a great time to join Taboola! We are growing quickly, and solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today – content monetization - and we’re assembling a world-class team to do it.
As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you would be expected to seek out and create partnerships to extend Taboola’s distribution footprint in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy, and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges, and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals in the DACH region
- Manage presentations, build relationships, and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem, and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, and general sales skills
- Native/fluent German speaker
- Sales experience in the digital media space OR broader tech space helpful
- Confident picking up the phone and cold calling
- No fear of speaking to or meeting new people
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization
- Naturally curious and a keen desire to take your career to the next level
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few!
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: Axel Springer, Ströer, Welt, Fox News, Business Insider, The Independent and Le Figaro. A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.
You will work with:
You will be part of an International team of 20 salespeople and account managers from 8 different countries who have deep technical knowledge about digital advertising. The team is very ambitious and revenue driven so this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with and learn from the best!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Jennifer B.Media Account Director, LatAM
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top