Sales Enablement Manager
Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales Operations team. You are probably asking yourself “what does a Sales Enablement Manager even do?” Well, they do a lot:
- Design and implement onboarding programs to be applied globally across sales and account management functions; utilize Taboola’s LMS (Bridge) to create and maintain engaging learning activities, compelling course content and programs that increase job knowledge, and develop skills.
- Act as a single point of contact for all training initiatives and programs in the Sales function; collaborate with other functions to coordinate company-wide training projects.
- Drive annual training needs analysis, integrate and prioritize execution plan to best support the achievement of business goals; measure effectiveness and ROI of training investment.
- Manage Sales Enablement Associates to facilitate content creation, logistics, and on-site training programs.
- Formalize a regional Subject Matter Expert program to provide content and local context for global training materials.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with sales leaders in order to identify knowledge gaps and quantitatively measure effectiveness of training programs; Partner with other stakeholders to deliver a Sales Onboarding Program and a Continuous Education Program.
- Develop best practices for content creation and establish infrastructure for curating content and ensuring freshness.
- Implement recurring certification programs to ensure ongoing accountability and skills-development for global sales teams.
- Facilitate skills-based training programs on an as-needed basis; leverage internal expertise and third party services to provide focused & engaging training sessions.
- 10+ years experience in Enablement, Learning & Development, HR, or related sales functions.
- 3+ years experience in designing and implementing sales enablement or sales-focused training programs, preferably in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Passion for learning and education.
- Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable building 1:1 relationships at all levels, presenting to C-Level audiences, and training large groups.
- Nice to have: strong familiarity with Bridge or similar LMS program.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top