Sales Development Representative, Publisher Sales (SMB Team)
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Are you a motivated, ambitious individual looking to break into Sales? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Publisher Sales team and contribute to Taboola’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Taboola, you will work closely with the publisher sales team to uncover new opportunities, develop contacts at publishing companies and work with Sales to close deals. Sales Development Representatives have a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and work on both inbound and outbound opportunities.
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers and research prospect’s contact information
- Educate prospects on Taboola advertising solutions
- Work closely with sales managers on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college with 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top