Sales Development India
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world. We engage over 1B online users every month, and deliver more than 15B video and content recommendations every single day. The company has significant scale and reach worldwide, and is Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious individual looking to break into Sales. If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Media Sales team and contribute to Taboola’s growth.
As a Media Sales Development Representative at Taboola, you will work closely with the Media sales team to uncover new opportunities, develop contacts at agencies and advertisers directly, and work with Sales to close deals. Sales Development Representatives have a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and work on both inbound and outbound opportunities.
- Outreach to direct brands in specific verticals to generate qualified sales leads.
- Drive an education initiative in helping to organize travel calendars/roadshows/agency lunch & learn etc.
- Qualify leads and create the pipeline for the sales team.
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Conduct meaningful market research and strategic analysis.
- Segment the market, profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts
- Help in preparing sales proposals, estimates, and presentations.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college
- 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top