Sales Compensation Manager
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Sales Compensation Manager, who will provide proactive analytical support for Taboola’s sales commission and sales incentive processes. He/she will provide compensation plan modeling to ensure optimal sales results. The incumbent also manages the local commission system (e.g. loading plan designs, quotas, sales team member administration, etc.). Lastly, he/she consults with leadership and employees to resolve commission payment questions and escalated issues. This role requires the ability to work independently and provide guidance for ambiguous situations.
Position’s Key Responsibility: Own all aspects of the sales compensation plans for a 300+ member Worldwide team members utilizing Xactly Incent. Ensure the correct plans are being applied consistent with the plan policies. Four broad areas of responsibility:
Daily / ongoing maintenance of all employee records in Xactly Incent
- Provide daily and ongoing maintenance to all employee records within Xactly Incent. This includes quotas, commission components and weightings, as well as partnering with Human Resources to ensure that Xactly Incent is accurate (position records, hierarchy management)
- Interact with all levels of the Sales organization, including the SVP of Global Revenue, SVP of Global Sales Operations and the Regional Vice Presidents, to offer advice and solutions for complex compensation structure
Quarterly Sales Compensation Process
- Manage the quarterly Sales Compensation process for the Worldwide Sales org, including collaborating with senior leaders in the Sales organization, as well as Finance and Human Resources, to ensure accurate Compensation reporting to Regional Controllers
Annual Compensation Plan Creation
- Support the annual compensation plan updates including sales hierarchy, quota, rates, new hires, terminations, new plan implementation & testing data flow and data integrity
- Assist with the annual preparation of Compensation Plan Documents.
- Partner with sales management and communicate with the Worldwide Sales organization regarding any adjustments or changes to the Sales Compensation Plans.
Ad hoc Sales Compensation Projects:
- Develop new and creative solutions for the compensation for Sales and Account Manager positions which do not fit squarely in prescribed/approved Commissions Plans.
- Research and apply decision-making judgment to resolve moderately complex commission questions and issues.
- Analyze the current compensation process, seek process improvements and efficiencies to drive organizational results
- Possess an aptitude to explore the full functionality of Xactly Incent to address reporting needs of the Worldwide Sales organization
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a sales compensation role, working with large data sets and/or complex Excel models
- Experience with major Incentive Compensation Management systems (Xactly Incent is preferred), including building of complex compensation plans
- BA/BS required
- Uncompromising attention to detail and prioritization, resulting in timely delivery of precise, quarterly compensation payment information to Regional Controllers
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with Sales team members in a hands-on capacity
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top