Sales Associate, New Publishers (SMB Team)
Taboola is looking for a Sales Associate with a passion for digital media to drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting as well as closing inbound leads. Additionally, the Sales Associate will be responsible for the entire sales process to onboard a large volume of publishers in order to help monetize their sites.
This is a great opportunity to join as an Associate and grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing digital companies in the ad tech industry.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify opportunities and generate leads from various third party audience reporting platforms (Alexa, SimilarWeb, Datanyze, etc.) as well as social media
- Gain an understanding of digital media and the digital advertising landscape in order to speak confidently about products within this context
- Manage a high volume pipeline and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Build presentations, proposals, and models; and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, and basic sales skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top