Recruiter - Europe
Recruiter: Europe (London) – Maternity Cover
(3 days per week)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate recruiter to join our London team for a minimum of 6 months to cover a period of maternity leave. This opportunity will allow for significant flexibility for the right person.
Ideally the successful candidate would be familiar with the tech, media or advertising space but as a very minimum the successful candidate will have hired sales profiles in a fast paced environment in the past.
The main focus is to support Taboola’s rapid growth plans. The successful candidate will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value in the recruitment process. As is the nature of an organisation operating as a start-up there are all manner of tasks and this requires a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities per the headcount plan for 2017/18 to include; sourcing, screening, interview logistics, feedback management, offer process under the direction of the HR Director.
- Be a trusted recruitment partner providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to hiring managers in all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Be pro-active in identifying a strong pipeline across live roles and future roles within the plan
- Build relationships across the European business
- Experience in recruitment within an international company (online/tech/media/advertising a huge plus)
- Experience hiring sales profiles in the past
- Sourcing experience (familiarity with Linkedin Recruiter essential)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, and able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top