Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
The Talent Acquisition team in Taboola is tasked with bringing in top talent that impacts our business and culture, in positive ways, while keeping up with an aggressive growth plan. We are global, agile, and focused on excellent client-service.
The U.S. based team is responsible for all US and LatAm positions and we hire everything – sales, marketing, account management, operations, finance, R&D – and do full lifecycle recruitment.
We are looking to add an experienced Recruiter to our NYC team with experience in martech or adtech, used to a fast-pace, able to juggle competing priorities, and likes to have a laugh or two in the process.
- Motivated and driven to find the best candidates while keeping cost-per-hire down
- Passionate about providing an excellent candidate experience
- Curious about this ever-changing industry
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment: process, strategy, sourcing/screening candidates, guiding candidates through the interview process, offer negotiation/presentation
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted recruitment partner providing advice and guidance to hiring managers in all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Provide excellent candidate experiences and internal client service
- Be proactive in identifying a strong pipeline across live, and for future, roles
- Juggle multiple requisitions, across various business units, geographic locations, and you'll make it look easy, because let's face it, you thrive on that
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in internal recruitment, bonus points if that has been with an international company (online/tech/media/advertising a huge plus)
- Experience hiring a variety of roles, ranging from entry-level to more experienced hires with a focus on highly skilled roles such as technology, product, or sales
- Sourcing experience (familiarity with Linkedin Recruiter essential)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision
It would be great to have:
- Tech recruiting experience, or the desire to do more technical roles
- Greenhouse experience
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top