Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
We are searching for an intelligent, skilled Quality Owner to design, implement and perform both manual and automated tests alongside managing the test labs. The Quality Owner will work closely with the R&D Engineers and Product Managers to implement a culture of a clean, scalable quality process. The position will require an understanding of both front and back end components.
- Responsible for setting quality standards for a team of developers - focusing on regression and scale aspects
- Responsible for both manual and automatic tests of features
- Playing critical part in the overall product release
- A leader in spirit and team player
- 1-5 years experience of QA engineering for web applications
- Experience in both client & server side testing
- Great attention to detail and at the same time – a real multi tasker
- Analytical with problem-solving skills
- Experience working with databases (MySQL/DATA technologies such as Cassandra, BigQuery ETC.)
- Deep understanding of internet technologies
- Familiar with automation process and tools (CI/CD) – selenium, WebDriver, rest assured
- Linux oriented server abilities
- Java Knowledge
- Relevant BA/BSc
- Knowledge in mobile platform testing
- Knowledge in performance and load tests
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top