Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
We are searching for an intelligent, skilled Quality Owner to design, implement and perform both manual and automated tests alongside managing the test labs. The Quality Owner will work closely with the R&D Engineers and Product Managers to implement a culture of a clean, scalable quality process. The position will require an understanding of both front and back end components.
- Responsible for setting quality standards for a team of developers - focusing on regression and scale aspects
- Responsible for both manual and automatic tests of features
- Playing critical part in the overall product release
- A leader in spirit and team player
- 2+ year of QA engineering for web applications
- Experience working with databases (MySQL/DATA technologies such as cassandra, BigQuery ETC.)
- Experience in both client & server side testing
- Great attention to detail and at the same time – a real multi tasker
- Analytical with problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of internet technologies
- Familiar with automation process and tools (CI/CD) – selenium, WebDriver, rest assured (advantage)
- Linux oriented server abilities
- Java Knowledge
- Relevant BA/BSc – a plus
- Knowledge in mobile platform testing
- Knowledge/Experience in performance and load tests
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top