Taboola is an exciting, growing company recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform. We recommend editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites such as MSN, Daily Mail and Walla. We engage over 750M online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every single month. We are also growing our world reach, with offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, Bangkok, Sao Paulo, and will soon be expanding to China.
Taboola is searching for an intelligent, skilled QA Owner to design, implement and perform both manual and automated tests alongside managing the test labs.
The QA Owner will work closely with the R&D Engineers and Product Managers to implement a culture of a clean, scalable quality process. The position will require an understanding of both front and back end components.
Responsible for setting quality standards for a team of developers - focusing on regression and scale aspects
Responsible for both manual and automatic tests of features
Playing critical part in the overall product release
- A leader in spirit and team player
- 2+ year of QA engineering for web applications
- experience working with data bases (MySQL/DATA technologies such as cassandra, BigQuery ETC.)
- Experience in both client & server side testing
- Great attention to detail and at the same time – a real multi tasker
- Analytical with problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of internet technologies
- Familiar with automation process and tools (CI/CD) – selenium, WebDriver, rest assured (advantage)
- Linux oriented server abilities
- Java Knowledge
- Relevant BA/BSc – a plus
- Knowledge in mobile platform testing
- Knowledge/Experience in performance and load tests
Back to top