Publisher sales Manager Korea
Taboola is looking for an experienced, dynamic and deal-oriented sales professional to help us build a strong Korean network of publishers. As Publisher Sales manager, your role will be to secure new Korean publishers by sourcing and structuring partnerships independently.
Taboola are recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. The business help publisher’s monetise their content and drive higher engagement. They enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed. Taboola’s publisher portfolio is a who’s who of the world leading websites including MailOnline, NBC Universal, Weather.com, The Independent and Evening Standard.
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the country manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality.
- Fluent Korean and English
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with online publishers or media companies in Korea
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads with Korean clients
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimisation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top