Publisher Sales Manager - Japan Market
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you would thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content Discovery.
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is hiring a Publisher Sales Manager to develop new partnerships with online publishers in the fast growing Japan market. As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales process in order to onboard a large volume of publishers (Inbounds and Outbound) and to help them monetize their sites.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build and manage a large pipeline of leads and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Build presentations, proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Native level Japanese, Fluent in English
- A minimum of 3-4 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
Back to top