Publisher sales manager China
Taboola is looking for an experienced, deal-oriented sales professional who can identify, source and structure partnerships independently. As Publisher Sales Manager, your role will be to secure new publishers for the Taboola network.
Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at-scale. And above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
- Sell the Taboola platform to clients by interacting with the right stakeholders
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Work closely with the account management team to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the China digital publishing landscape, an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem
Native Mandarin speaker with experience structuring and negotiating deals with China digital publishers or media companies
Fluent in English
Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Technology-savvy and able to learn quickly
The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Energetic, can-do attitude to work.
Strong work ethic and the desire to go the extra mile in order to achieve the best in your work
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top