Publisher Sales Manager
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is hiring a Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in growing Taboola’s business. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business from the ground up with a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge, and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of an amazing, fast growing company with great culture.
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals.
- Sell multiple Taboola products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Impeccable sales record, with a history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaign’s successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Nice to haves:
- Contacts at top ComScore publishers.
- Experience in and knowledge of content discovery platforms, advertising technology, marketing technology.
- Enterprise sales experience.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top