Publisher Sales Manager
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Taboola is hiring a Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in growing Taboola’s business. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business from the ground up with a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge, and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of an amazing, fast growing company with great culture.
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals.
- Sell multiple Taboola products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Impeccable sales record, with a history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaign’s successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Nice to haves:
- Contacts at top ComScore publishers.
- Experience in and knowledge of content discovery platforms, advertising technology, marketing technology.
- Enterprise sales experience.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top