Publisher Sales Director
Publisher Sales Director
Taboola is changing the way people around the world discover content they may like and never knew existed. Our personalization engine generates over 350B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, CBS, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and career growth is limited only by your ambition.
Taboola is hiring a Publisher Sales Director to lead and manage our stellar Enterprise Sales Team. You will be responsible for all Enterprise Sales, cultivating our existing pipeline and generating new business. If you are an excellent coach and leader, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, never back down from a challenge and have the competitive spirit necessary to win new business, this is the perfect opportunity to be part of an amazing, fast growing company with incredible culture.
- Lead 3-5 Enterprise sellers, focusing on the comScore 1000 publishers in US/CA.
- Facilitate the sale of multiple Taboola products to prospects by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Work with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans
- Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked for all reps in the territory
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Challenge the status quo, fail fast and always be moving forward
- Above all, a coach and mentor first. You are an expert at making the people around you more effective.
- Strong track record of Enterprise sales management
- Demonstrated sales record, with an impeccable history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a sales team
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly synthesize data points into a compelling story
- Deep knowledge of standard contractual language and ability to quickly drive negotiations to a mutually beneficial agreement
- A student of sales and lifelong learner, with the will and aptitude to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Nice to haves:
- Contacts at top ComScore publishers
- Experience in and knowledge of content discovery platforms, advertising technology, marketing technology
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top