Publisher Sales Associate
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Associate with a passion for digital media to drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting as well as closing inbound leads. Additionally, the Sales Associate will be responsible for the entire sales process to onboard a large volume of publishers in order to help monetize their sites.
This is a great opportunity to join as an Associate and grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing digital companies in the ad tech industry.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify opportunities and generate leads from various third party audience reporting platforms (Alexa, SimilarWeb, Datanyze, etc.) as well as social media
- Gain an understanding of digital media and the digital advertising landscape in order to speak confidently about products within this context
- Manage a high volume pipeline and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Build presentations, proposals, and models; and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, and basic sales skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top