Publisher Content Reviewer
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Publisher Content Reviewer.
In this job you will:
- Review different publishers and classify them quickly and correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Timely response to incoming publishers to review, inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally
- Quickly adapt to change (new publishers, changing policies, changing workflows)
- Communicate issues comprehensively and coherently in a formal way (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Native English is a must
- Knowledge of global popular culture, high affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations and tech savvy
- Comfortable working with sensitive and unpleasant content
- Ability to understand contexts and see the bigger picture within the grey areas
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products while being aware of constant policy changes.
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn, learn, learn!
Back to top