Publisher Account Manager - Paid Pubs
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Publisher Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Publisher Account Manager will work with top-tier publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
The position is for the Paid Pubs department- Paid Pubs is responsible for managing content arbitrage clients on both Media and Publisher side.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understand the company’s strategic objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell and grow the partnership
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola’s platform capabilities and the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability and user role.
- Become a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Be a field advocate and communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the ad-tech industry- a must
- Experience with programmatic- a must
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with both local and global clients- a must
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Very high level of English (other language is advantage)
- Experience working with Excel , Qlik Sense
- Familiarity with the content arbitrage industry- an advantage
- Management experience- an advantage
Back to top