Publisher Account Manager - LATAM
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 350B monthly recommendations on AOL, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers in the Latin American market to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs and identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top