Publisher Account Manager - France
Are you a passionate about digital and ads? Do you think you might thrive in the thrilling dynamic of an ad-tech environment? Then come and join the best in digital advertising.
Taboola is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Publisher Account Manager to join our fast growing EMEA team here in London, focused on our FR Publisher clients. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
France is a large and crucial market for us as we grow and your clients would be among the French leading publishers. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in France
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels. Showcase Taboola's value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders, boosting audience, engagement and monetisation
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Native/fluent French speaker.
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Publisher experience is a plus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, Le Figaro and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top