Publisher Account Manager - France
Are you a passionate about digital and ads? Do you think you might thrive in the thrilling dynamic of an ad-tech environment? Then come and join the best in digital advertising.
France is a large and crucial market for Taboola as we grow and your clients would be among France's leading publishers. As a Publisher Account Manager for France, you would be responsible for the day to day operations with a portfolio of premium French publishers, tracking their performance, and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve key metrics.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Be the point of contact of all topics related to Taboola for our publisher partners,
- Manage and grow relationships with different levels of stakeholders inside the publisher organisation of your book of business,
- Understand the digital ecosystem and the French market especially and how it is affecting publishers and their business ‘organisation and challenges,
- Monitor and analyse monetisation and engagement metrics,
- Use your creativity and sale skills to proactively hunt out opportunities to upsell and find new features for your clients, in order to support them in the achievement of their business goals,
- Become an expert in Taboola’s platform and tools to facilitate reporting, training and general analysis for our publisher clients,
- Be able to effectively communicate externally with the client and internally,
- Work closely with technical team to implement our technology on the publisher’s ecosystem
- Communicate business intelligence from our client feedbacks to the product management team with regards to new product development features and product’s improvements.
- Native/fluent French speaker
- Experience of previous account management/client relationship management is essential; in the digital publishing/advertising area is preferred.
- Passionate about digital and building/growing relationships
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports to discover opportunities.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to generate reports and manipulate data.
- High attention to detail, organised, concise and with strong communication skills (client facing & up-selling)
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class service
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top