Publisher Account Manager - DACH
Taboola is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Publisher Account Manager to join our fast growing European team here in London, focused on our German Publisher clients. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
Germany is a large and crucial market for us as we grow and your clients would be among Germany's leading publishers. You would be responsible for the successful implementation and launch of the Taboola content discovery platform across Germany. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in Germany
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales teams as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Strategically support the Publisher Sales team in pre-sale proposal development
- Experience as an Account Manager working with Publishers in Germany previously is essential.
- Significant experience of using Excel to generate reports and manipulate data
- Significant experience of creating presentation decks with PowerPoint
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Patience and a structured approach to your work, appreciating that the sales cycle can take much longer in the Publisher space compared to others.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class service
- High attention to detail, organized and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top