Publisher Account Manager -DACH
Are you an enthusiastic, smart and driven professional with a passion for the digital space? Do you want to work with the biggest publishers in the DACH market and serve as the strategic point of contact for your book of business?
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, headquartered in New York City, with offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul,Tokyo and Berlin. Our partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: Ströer, Welt, Sport1, Handelsblatt and Wirtschaftswoche.å
The DACH market is a key focus for Taboola, it has been growing rapidly with no plans to stop but rather to accelerate. By joining the DACH Publisher Team you will have the unique opportunity to grow and develop this new market. Your clients will be among the leading German publishers, you will lead relationships and consult with stakeholders at all levels, from editor to CEO. We are a commercially driven team, who lead new product developments globally and are starting to overtake other well established European markets within the business. Most importantly, as we always say, are the people! You would join a small team of 3 Account Managers (1 German, 1 Austrian and 1/2 German) and will be part of a big EMEA team with people from all over the world, all with fun, curious, brilliant minds.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in Germany
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboola’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales teams as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team with regards to new product development features
- Strategically support the Publisher Sales team in pre-sale proposal development
- Extensive experience in a results-driven client facing role
- Passionate about building and growing relationships
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Enjoy being client facing, consulting and up-selling
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Significant experience in using Excel to generate reports and manipulate data
- Patience and a structured approach to your work, appreciating that the sales cycle can take much longer in the Publisher space compared to others.
- Significant experience of creating presentation decks with PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class service
- Fluent/native German speaker
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top