Publisher Account Director - French Market (London)
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, L’Express, Eurosport, Marie-Claire, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for an Account Director to join our fast growing European team here in London, leading the French Publisher Account Management team. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business. They have expertise in all fields in publishing (editorial, monetisation, audience, product, data).
Your clients would be among the world’s leading publishers and you would be responsible for upselling existing premium partners, tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance as well as managing your team of Account Managers. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues. Our network in France is made of brands such as Ouest-France, L’Express, Eurosport, Marie-Claire, Europe1, SoFoot, SFR or Euronews. And it’s growing!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Be the face of Taboola France for your premium Publisher network
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels: business development, sales team, editorial team, marketing team, data team, product team
- Monitor and analyse metrics, proactively take steps to improve results and grow revenue
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Manage and motivate your team of account managers
- Experience as a senior Account Manager or Account Director in the Ad-tech/Digital space previously is preferred
- People management experience
- Outstanding relationship management and commercial acumen
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence for both internal and external needs
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Concise and structured
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top