Programmatic Integration Manager
Taboola is looking for an Integration Manager to work with exciting, top-of-the-line partners in the online media world and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented. The Integration Manager, as part of the Programmatic Partners Management group, will be expected to work closely with Taboola’s A-list partners, assist the sales/business development teams in pre-sale/post-sales processes, responsible for the setup of new integrations, ensure successful launches and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know how. The Integration Manager will be asked to coordinate multiple projects with short deadlines and an array of ever changing details and do it all with a great service attitude. Additionally, the day to day will include hands-on optimization of the integration’s performance by on-going health checks and analyzing suggested improvements.
- Accountable for the overall integration process including but not limited to: project initiation, collection of requirements & specifications, defining timelines, hands-on integration with partners systems, including debugging, initial QAing and leading to successful integration launch
- Setup automated alerts and trends reports to help monitoring and detecting integration issues.
- Diligent and hands-on troubleshooting implementation and integration issues
- Proactive investigation of the technical flow with all programmatic partners including the real-time-bidding funnel and patterns and in the case of video, VPAID analysis to detect anomalies, errors, other load issues and missed opportunities, to maximize revenue from existing integrations.
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer/partner requirements and managing it with Product management & R&D
- Participate in customer meetings (including at customer’s offices) as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a position of Software development, field engineering or technical project management (or experience as professional service/post sale engineer in AD-tech b2b operation). Such experience in the media/internet/advertising worlds – a significant advantage
- Experience in management of on-site integration projects including internal and external resources while collaborating with R&D and Product Management
- Excellent English – and we’re not kidding. A fluency in both written and oral is a must have for daily communication with clients across the globe
- Experience and willingness to work with remote partners in different time zones on a daily basis, and occasionally at unconventional hours.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top