Programmatic Business Development
- New York, NY
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Our Global Programmatic team is looking to hire a Programmatic Partnership Manager in New York. This person should have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape with emphasis on managing DSP partnerships, anything from day-to-day technical troubleshooting to doing lunch and learns. The main focus for this person is to grow revenues while developing and strengthening the relationships with our partners.
- The Programmatic Partnership Manager is responsible for growing and developing assigned customer accounts.
- This position entails providing online marketing solutions & analytical skills
- Own DSP revenue growth by utilizing analytical tools, market research as well as building personal relationships with key stakeholders
- Work closely with technical teams to maintain and improve accounts health
- Conduct QBRs, Lunch & Learns to educate DSPs about Taboolas’ offering
- Implement constant improvements and creative solutions/upgrades to increase activity
- Develop and execute long-term account plans for all strategic clients
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) form either a college or university
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - a real people person!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a programmatic role
- Familiarity to working with RTB, DSPs and exchanges
- Deep understanding of major DSPs and how they function
- Quick learner with great attention to details, multi-tasking capabilities with technical orientation
- An existing programmatic trading network - required
Back to top