Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola Choice empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience. We engage over 1B online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Publisher Products, group.
- The Product Manager will work the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth data analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams as well as strategic clients to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in Product management for online products, preferably in roles involving mobile apps and online advertising.
- BSc in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong outbound capabilities for successfully working with global clients at senior levels.
- Strong project management skills for managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Strong analytic abilities, skilled in solving complex problems.
- Willingness to travel frequently (at least once every two-three months)
- Organized and methodical
- Superb team player
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top