- Ramat Gan, Israel
Taboola is looking for an experienced product manager that will take part in building innovative unique products and services for our brand advertisers. In this role, your aim will be to build and maintain a roadmap which will contribute to the company goal of making brand advertisers successful with Taboola.
The role requires the ability to write clear and explicit development-ready specs, and work with R&D on a daily basis to execute them in Agile meetings.
Furthermore, you will be expected to interact with brand customers, and obtain market insights directly or through customer-facing teams. Our offering to brands is unique and dynamic, and so we will need you to critically consider our existing offering continuously, and strategize a change if needed, to make our brand advertisers more successful with us.
You will be working closely with nearly every organizational group in the company - from R&D and other Product teams, to Legal, Finance and Professional Services teams.
- Work closely with R&D and product teams, understanding objectives and creating products that contribute to the company’s goals.
- Day to day management in JIRA of existing projects and tasks based on the roadmap.
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation and knowledge transfer throughout the organization.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- Write clear and concise, development-ready specs. Review and explain specs to development teams in Agile meetings.
- Support day-to-day escalated issue investigation and resolution.
- Work alongside Product Marketing and other functions, to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams across product, account management, sales and ad ops to obtain requirements and design innovative solutions that meet the branding strategy.
- Coordinate with other departments when implementing initiatives (Business Development, Sales, Engineering/Technology, Marketing, Customer Support, Analytics and Quality Assurance).
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven product management experience, including delivery of entire products, start to finish.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Strong project management skills – managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Superb team player, happy, fun to be with. Ability to interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams and balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- Quick learner – able to absorb new information quickly and effectively, both technical and business related.
Back to top