Product Manager - Consumer Experience
Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 1B online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! Our new generation of products redefine the way people interact with content on sites like AOL, NBC, USA Today, MSN, Eurosport and thousands of other leading properties. As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our world reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
We are looking for a B2C Product Manager to join our Publisher product group.
- Work collaboratively with design, engineering and sales to deliver the best user experience and functionality for 1 billion users across Taboola’s publisher sites.
- Work the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth data analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Leverage user research, feedback, and usability studies to inform new areas of product growth.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in Product management building online services.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups.
- Must care deeply about user experience and have strong consumer product instincts with a proven track record in the field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong analytic abilities, skilled in solving complex problems.
- Organized and methodical
- Superb team player
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top