We are searching for a brilliant, technologically savvy, data driven Product Manager to join our product team and to help support and extend our business. The Product Manager will be building and delivering Taboola’s platform products.
- The Product Manager will work the full cycle of product development – from conception, analysis and writing specs, through close work with the LA R&D team to ensure accurate execution and problem solving and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Working closely with sales and BD teams to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with online media companies to beta and deploy products
- 4-6 years of experience in Product management. Experience working in an online media company – a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in journalism (editorial and/or audience development) , GUI design (especially in mobile and dashboard) technical (able to quickly learn new technological environments and keep updated in industry trends) and business (understand the undercurrent of needs, wishes and complaints and to translate them into operation features and solutions) roles- must
- Experience working with remote teams – a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently (at least once every two months)
- Organized and methodical
- Superb team player
- Strong communication skills and excellent English
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Publishers Sales Manager
Jean-Baptiste exponentially grows Taboola’s platform by increasing client traffic and supplying target audiences with interesting and relevant content across emerging markets in Eastern Europe and Africa.
Back to top