- Ramat Gan, Israel
Senior Product Analyst
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Product Analyst to join the Product team.
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for both business users and driving our development efforts forward.
- Become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization and work closely with Product managers, R&D and Business teams
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Devise new approaches of data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- 5+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven and strong experience in SQL and advanced skills in Excel
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills to be able to present insights and ideas, and excellent English, required to communicate with our global teams
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or Qlik) – a big advantage
- Coding or scripting experience (Python R) – a big advantage
- Experience in internet/mobile companies – an advantage
- Experience in a product analyst position or as an analyst in a product oriented team – an advantage
Back to top