Policy Success Lead
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a smart, passionate, driven individual with experience in escalation management ideally in Tech companies, to join Taboola Protect as Policy Success Lead.
The Policy Success Lead role enables a single threaded process owner for all Media escalations originating internally from the business organizations or from external sources. In this role, your goal will be to streamline, measure and optimize the escalation processes of media policy related issues while ensuring consistency and scale of our Policy enforcement. The Policy Success Lead will work with business groups to help optimize customer results by better understanding how to navigate our policies to drive customer satisfaction. The Policy Success Lead will be instrumental to the enforcement group and work closely with our Global Policy Manager and other teams within Taboola Protect as well as key stakeholders in the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in escalation related roles in technology companies (Proven success in a fast paced support environment - a plus)
- Highly motivated self-starter with technical aptitude and a commitment to achieving results
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage relationships remotely and easily adapt to change
- Willingness to work hard, hustle, and get things done with a hands-on approach
In this job you will:
- Take command of incidents/escalations by analyzing and setting up the correct group to handle the issues at hand
- Provide crisp and timely communication on developing issues to relevant stakeholders and service teams
- Set clear objectives and timings including time to engagement and communication
- Set up and maintain necessary processes to drive operational excellence in escalating, resolving and capitalizing on Policy issues across our business groups
- Analyze data trends on key customer issues to identify potential improvement areas
- Work with all relevant groups to understand and adhere to the Policy escalation processes by communicating and providing training as needed.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Megan K.Media Sales Associate
Megan reaches out to relevant advertisers to demonstrate the value that Taboola can add to their digital marketing mix. She’s been able to help her clients reach a wider audience and grow business because of that.
Back to top