Innovative mind? Data driven problem solver? Proactive characteristic with great communication skills?
Taboola is looking for a top notch Optimization Specialist who is passionate about improving user engagement to work their magic across our portfolio of brands.
The successful candidate should have a strategic AB test background and a proven track record in improving user engagement from various traffic sources.
- Design, develop and launch AB testing and optimization activities across all of our business units
- Ad hoc optimization for Tier 1 clients to improve user engagement
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative test results into actionable business insights
- Develop a strong working relationship with AM across the company to offer new optimization opportunities
- Work closely with Product to support decision making as part of new features rollout
- Synthesize data/research from multiple sources to define testing thresholds and understand test outcomes
- Identify new optimization opportunities and translate them into an actionable daily process
- 2+ years experience in web optimization role ; prior role as an account manager can also be considered
- BSc degree in Information technology \ Industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in using data trends to identify opportunities and create clear actions to improve performance - Including examples in your cover letter is a huge advantage!
- Experience in running A/B tests and web analytics programs
- Proficiency in user experience best practices
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to extract meaning from data and generate accurate forecasts
- Results driven, experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional team
- Client facing experience - a plus
- Excel - Very high level
- English - Full professional proficiency
- Knowledge and experience in SQL - a plus
- Knowledge/ experience in UX - a plus
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top