Office Operations Manager
At Taboola, we take our employees’ happiness seriously, and our office management team is a big part of that happiness.
Reporting to the Director of Procurement and Facilities, you will work on a team of amazing individuals that support our NYC headquarters of approximately 260 (and counting!) Taboolars. You’ll deliver excellent customer service while managing all day-to-day operations, maintain and organize our work environment, and create a place where employees can be productive and enjoy themselves.
- 3-6 years of experience managing a corporate office, preferably with 1 year of experience leading a team
- Experience building relationships with a range of internal departments (finance, human resources, executive teams)
- Proven track record in sourcing and negotiating with vendors
- Hands-on mentality, belief that no task is too big or too small
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to manage a wide variety of requests
- Passion for tackling issues in the moment and anticipating future needs, a creative and outgoing nature, and a get-it-done mindset
- Interest and excitement surrounding corporate culture
- Can comfortably lift 15-20 lb items for office maintenance purposes
In this job you will:
- Be the “face” of Taboola- a welcoming point of contact for employees, clients, and visitors on a wide range of requests
- Manage vendor service levels including caterers, snack and beverage vendors, janitorial teams, building maintenance personnel, and landscape and security personnel
- Oversee administration budget, ensure all finances are kept up to date and expenses are properly allocated
- Directly manage 2 receptionists and supervise our kitchen staff, carrying out hiring responsibilities when necessary
- Keep the office running smoothly and maintain inventory of all supplies, including IT equipment and our fully-stocked kitchen
- Manage ad hoc projects and events, ranging from weekly lunches to annual summer/winter parties
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top