Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s platform throughout our network.
We are looking for a high performing office assistant to support the office administration in daily tasks.
- Handle reception function: greeting and welcome guests and answer calls, etc.
- Handle routine office work and various administrative functions
- Maintain and assist to ensure that the office is tidy and in order
- Assist for travel arrangement
- Arrange purchases of office supply, stationary and F&B
- Assist in documents for visa/work permit applications and corporate registration
- Assist in other tasked assigned
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any field
- Basic understanding of English in writing and speaking
- Good command of MS Office, MS Excel and the Internet
- A true team player, self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top