Newsroom Engagement Manager
Newsroom Engagement Manager
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
To be effective with Taboola's Newsroom, you need a strong background in digital news at a premium publisher. You need to be naturally inquisitive and excited about the editorial value our customers achieve with our products and services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful and rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Establish strong relationships through ongoing conversations at all levels of the news organization and become a trusted advisor to senior editors.
- Understand the publisher’s editorial objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization.
- Provide ongoing training and consulting to editorial teams on audience development best practices using Taboola Newsroom.
- Develop relationships at all levels across the editorial team, especially at the senior level.
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams and communicate / advocate editorial needs internally to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Partner with the Publisher Account Team and Media to further drive value proposition for Publishers, and ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- BA/BS required
- 7+ years of digital news experience.
- A solid understanding of news operations, CMS's & site metrics, including the language & culture of the newsroom.
- Outstanding communications and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytic skills & experience, especially when it comes to how analytics are used by editors, producers and reporters to support decisions and actions.
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills.
- Strong self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, train and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an editorial organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top