Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you thanks to our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
As a Network Engineer, you will:
- Be part of the SRE team, responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, changes management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning of Taboola's production environment.
- Design, implement and maintain large scale datacenter networks across multiple geographic locations.
- Research and implement new network designs/protocols/solutions.
- Work with other teams to improve services performances and develop solutions to support their needs.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation - including weekends.
What Experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in a large-scale network design, implementation and support.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network environment with routers, switches, firewalls an
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, GRE, IPSec, VRRP/HSRP, STP and SNMP protocols.
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues in data centers or service providers (knowledge of tcpdump/wireshark/iperf and similar tools).
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top