Media Sales Planner
Taboola is hiring a Media Sales Planner who will work as an integral part of a collaborative media sales team, assisting with a variety of sales-related duties and documentation such as RFP’s and the creation of client-facing marketing materials. This is a great opportunity to get on a sales career track in one of the fastest growing internet companies out there.
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of client templates, proposals, and sales decks
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers
- Own pre-sales plan pricing and inventory forecasting
- organizing Salesforce agency hierarchies and detailing agency/brand relationships.
- Work alongside Sales and Account Management departments to ensure optimal and timely proposal creation
- Work with Sales to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1+ years experience in similar position preferably in the digital sector
- Strong grasp of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good project management skills
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Deadline driven
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top