Media Sales Manager - UK
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you might thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is hiring experienced media sellers to sell our high-impact, exclusive native content to agencies and brands. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience selling native both via managed services and programmatically. The candidate is enthusiastic and proactive in driving revenue and growing client base. With excellent communication skills, the ideal candidate works well and collaborates with team members.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Cultivate relationships with agencies and clients by gaining insight into their business, and providing solutions to their native marketing goals
* Drive new native advertising revenue through long term contracts
* Generate high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations and proposals to potential agencies, ATD's and advertisers
* Identify new business opportunities within territory across agency roster list
* Ability to travel to generate new business
* Provide feedback to the company on product offering and how to best service our advertiser's needs
* More than 3 years of digital sales experience
* Proven track record of success in the market
* Strong ad agency contacts across investment and agency trading desk teams
* Highly motivated team player with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in MS Office, SalesForce (CRM software)
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day and stock options to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top