Media Sales Manager - Turkey (based in Istanbul)
Taboola is looking for a high-performing and results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close sponsored content deals across our Turkish portfolio. Turkey is a strategic market for Taboola and this gives the successful candidate an opportunity to build new business from scratch and contribute to Taboola’s global expansion. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who loves to sell!
Taboola is the leading discovery platform globally, serving over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites including Milliyet, Gazetevatan, Bloomberg, Business Insider, Axel Springer, Stroeer, AOL, CBS, MSN and others. Publishers leverage Taboola to monetize and recirculate their own traffic. Marketers, brands, and agencies use Taboola to distribute their content to acquire high quality traffic and drive conversions. In Turkey, Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as THY, BMW, Evtiko, Flo, Decathlon, Ticket, Burgan Bank and Aegon among others.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them, and close deals
- Manage presentations, build relationships, and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain Taboola product benefits in this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Work closely with the Sales Directors to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Work closely with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Give feedback from the field to product management teams to help steer development of new products and features
- Native Turkish language + excellent written and conversational English
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Proven communication, presentation and general sales skills
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals
- Strong technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful setup and optimization
- Willingness to help other teams outside of personal targets. For example, helping the Marketing team organize events, translating collateral
- Entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 20 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative and international individuals, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top