Media Sales Manager, Online Retail
- New York, NY
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
We are the world’s largest content recommendation platform, hiring a Sales Manager to help develop our media sales efforts to the online retail vertical, reporting to our head of growth and new initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to help Taboola develop a new vertical and be in a great position to lead this vertical media sales effort.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the online retail space
- 5+ years sales experience with a minimum of 3 years proven success in selling media to the online retailers
- Experience meeting goals, driving new business, and navigating organizational hierarchies
- Experience working with marketing decision makers
- Performance marketing experience
- Understanding of business intelligence to monitor and identify trends and use that data to help your clients make the best decisions regarding their marketing goals
What will I be doing on a day-to-day today basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Media Sales Manager, you will:
- Build a robust pipeline of leads as well as forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Use existing and create new relationships with retail businesses to recruit them as advertisers
- Promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical
- Work closely with product management and other teams at Taboola
- Partner with the Account Management team to manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth.
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low and high end prospects.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top