Media Sales Manager - Netherlands
Taboola is looking for an eager, high-performing, and results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals, enabling sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publisher Network in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is a new strategic market for us at Taboola and in turn this new geographical focus gives the successful candidate an opportunity to build new business from scratch, contributing to Taboola’s global expansion. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who loves to sell!
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune and The Weather Channel. Headquartered in New York City, Taboola also has offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Istanbul, Sydney and Tokyo. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as Booking.com, Viacom, Philips, Dell, Hunkemöller and many more.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain Taboola product benefits
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Native Dutch language
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus (not but essential).
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals
- Entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- Working as a team player
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to help other teams outside of personal targets. For example, help Marketing team organize events and translate materials or help Finance team chase invoices
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top