Media Sales Manager - East
Are you a deal-oriented overachiever with a passion for digital media and content marketing? Does carving out an entirely new bucket of media spend sound appealing to you? Come join the best and brightest minds as we continue our vision of website personalization and content discovery.
The Media Sales team at Taboola is responsible for evangelizing content marketing and native advertising across Fortune 500 brands and their Media Agencies. This person will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting leads, and attending industry events. Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world?
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and explain the power of a native, choice based advertising platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- Experienced digital seller with 3-5 years experience.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
**Existing media relationships are highly, highly preferred.**
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Director, Media Account Management
Andrew leads Taboola's Media Accounts Department and oversees its members needs. He makes sure Taboola delivers on its initiatives and ensures advertisers receive big benefits for their businesses.
Back to top