Media Sales Manager, DACH
So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. Axel Springer, T-Online & Handelsblatt etc.) marketers (e.g. VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP etc.) and media agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1000 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Would you like to be part of our exciting journey?
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing and self-motivated Sales Manager to grow Taboola’s advertising supply. The successful candidate will be expected to identify, engage and cement large brand partnerships and work with major media agency networks. Displaying a consultative style, candidates must be excellent communicators; comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders across clients and Taboola teams.
- Build and manage a robust sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets will be met
- Develop and execute a customer-led strategy with top brands and media agencies
- Present and sell Taboola’s advertising products including video brand placements as well as sponsored content.
- Work closely with your team lead to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with the account management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant advertising sales experience
- Knowledge of the media agency landscape is an advantage
- Proven track record of delivering results and ability to successfully close negotiations with decision makers
- A true passion for digital advertising, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to drive influence with concise messaging backed by data
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Back to top