Media Sales Manager - China
Taboola is looking for enthusiastic, results-driven sales professional to pursue, negotiate and close deals for the China market.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalized on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique-users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Those publishers include Sanook Online, Matichon, Kao-Sod, NDTV, Yahoo Japan. Taboola runs campaigns for companies such as Fairfax Domain, Flight Center, Lite 'n Easy, Motley Fool, Vice Media, and many more
We are looking for a high performing and self-driven Sales Manager.
The successful candidate should have significant experience in China markets and will be able to leverage a pre-existing network of advertisers and marketers to bring a high volume of new advertising clients and brands to the Taboola China network content supply. You will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar contracts in order to expand and diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, deal-oriented professional who loves to sell!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with country manager of China to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Chinese Market
- Participate in a number of key sales and marketing events to energetically support and maximize the revenue potential from events in market which Taboola takes a key sponsorship position.
- significant sales experience in China markets with ability to leverage a pre-existing network of advertisers and marketers to bring a high volume of new advertising clients and brands to the Taboola China network
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- Native Chinse with Excellent written and conversational English
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Meet Some of Taboola's Employees
Team Lead, Latin American Account Management
Jennifer maintains long-lasting client relationships by regularly checking in with her accounts to ensure every campaign expectation is met—and exceeded.
Back to top